Thursday 10 November 2011

Lucy's One Year Pictures

I picked out a cute fall outfit, picked out a great location and took Lucy for her 1 year pictures in the park.  I love this skirt!! Two days previous the park was blanketed with beautiful fall leaves and today they decided to rake them and collect them. It didn't really matter because I had the cutest little model :)

Lucy - Happy Birthday to my baby girl. I remember the day you were born and what a good baby you were. You are always so happy and easy to get a smile! Sometimes when you disappear and it gets really quiet I turn around and there you are reading books in the corner. You love to be snuggled and swept up in my arms and you love to give kisses. I can't wait to watch you grow into a little lady and always remember you are my little girl! I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment