Tuesday 6 March 2012

Project 365 - DAY 66

March 6, 2012
I am so over it!!!  Drew came to look at places in London last March and found our great flat, which we love. We arrived in April and all of a sudden there was a huge construction project going in across the street. We thought oh no this is going to be really loud and annoying for a year (not scheduled to be complete until September 2012). It hasn't been too bad...unless you want to open the windows or they decide to jack hammer the sidewalks..which they have done at least 4 times...in the same spot!!  Why cover it up with concrete and then destroy it again a week later, not very cost effective if you ask me.

Well today it is loud and annoying and all I want to do is sit and read my book with some quiet while everyone is asleep.  I am SOOOOOO OVER IT....ready to go home to my nice quiet suburban neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment