Wednesday 15 February 2012

Project 365 - DAY 46

February 15, 2012
This week Owen is on half term break and I was dreading bad or cold weather. Today hit the spot at the 51 degree mark! We headed to Primrose Park for some fun in the sun. I wanted to try and get some shots of Owen and Lucy on the tree line, but as you can see I could not get Owen to hold Lucy's hand and walk with her. This is about as good as I got.

I even got a kiss in there!


Owen wanted to walk to the playground all by himself. So off we went up the big hill, until he found a stick and that killed about 40 minutes. I am really glad he could entertain himself with a stick for that long...this means his attention span is increasing, yeah!

 


We finally made it to the playground and hit the swings!

No comments:

Post a Comment