Thursday 9 February 2012

Project 365 - DAY 40

February 9, 2012
I had to take a picture of these two books. These are such special books in our house right now, especially "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom." Owen has us read these over and over and Chicka gets a double read each night. It is really nice to take a half hour at the end of the day to sit and read with him. Although now he can read the entire Chicka book from memory to us!


As I was trying to take pictures of these books Lucy jumped in to help....so I got to snap a few cute ones of her as well. I just love those curls! I have also been playing around with some great B&W photoshop actions to see which ones I like. There is a great website with free actions to download that have actually been really nice at The Coffee Shop Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment