Sunday 1 January 2012

365 Project (The Year 2012!) DAY 1

I have been wanting to dive in and commit to the 365 Project for awhile now. A photography project where you commit to taking one picture a day for 365 days!  I admit I am worried about the commitment and finding the time every single day. I figured why not start on the first day of the new year! One of my resolutions for the upcoming year is to commit to improving my photography and I think this will help me to make sure to get my camera out every day.  So here it goes!

January 1, 2012
Lucy and I spent the day cleaning and doing laundry. The stomach bug and houseguests made it's way through our house this New Years Eve so this is the result!  Happy New Year!

Poor Lucy recovering after her bout with the bug.


No comments:

Post a Comment