Friday 20 April 2012

Project 365 - DAY 111

April 20, 2012
I decided I couldn't go 2-3 weeks without using my camera...and I have developed such great momentum with this project...it was hard to let go.  So I got out the kit lens that came with my camera and snapped that baby on.  It wasn't as bad as I remember and even gave me some wide angle shots....but still is not as sharp as my 50 mm baby :(

I took Owen and Lucy out to the Perkiomen Trail this afternoon for a walk and we happened to see the high school track team out on a run. Owen wanted to get out of the stroller and walk so I let him and he took off with the group running.  He tried to keep up as best he could and he ran about a 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile in his crocs!  Today I say "I took my 3 year old out for a jog!"  Here's the proof...




No comments:

Post a Comment